Blogmas Day Fourteen | The Blogger Tag



Hello everyone! I've just been tagged by the lovely Sabreena over at The Girl In The City to do the blogger tag! I've seen this tag floating around the blogosphere and I thought it looked quite fun so I was excited to get to do it! I hope it helps you to get to know me slightly better.

1. How tall are you?
I'm about 5ft5, so pretty average!

2. Do you have a hidden talent?
I don't actually think I do! And if I do it must be very boring ha

3. What’s your blogger related pet peeve?
People who follow and unfollow constantly to try and get you to follow back. It happens on twitter and instagram and is seriously the most ANNOYING THING EVER! Why would anybody think this will actually work? Like seriously?

4. What’s your biggest non blogger related pet peeve
I'm somebody who is almost always on time, or even early, so I hate when people are late (my boyfriend is a huge offender for this!).

5. What’s your favourite song?
Just like with films, I'm a huge fan of old songs! So my favourite song has to be 'Only You (And You Alone)' by The Platters. I listen to it every time I'm sad.

6. What’s your favourite social media website?
Definitely twitter! I love that it gives me the opportunity to talk to so many amazing people and if I need help there's always somebody around to help.

7. How do you like to spend your free time?
Netflix. So much netflix! I also like to spend time with my friends and my boyfriend, and of course I like to do some blog work.

8. What’s your favourite junk food?
McDonalds. Definitely McDonalds! My new addiction is the cheese bites, they are just so good!

9. Do you have any pets? If so, what are their names?
I have a bordie collie called Bonnie, and two cats called Ebony and Albus! They're my babies.

10. Who are your favourite TV characters?
Oh it's so hard to choose! I will always love Buffy from Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Rachel from Friends and Emily & Richard from Gilmore Girls. I'm sure I'm missing so many favourites out!

11. What’s your favourite beauty tool?
Probably my beauty blender! I just love it for blending in my concealer.

12. Name three Holy grail products?
Definitely my Estee Lauder Double Wear, YSL Touce Eclat and my Nars Laguna bronzer. Love them all.

13. If you could only drink one beverage aside from water for the rest of your life what would it be and why?
Wine... ok not really (but seriously, I love wine). I would probably choose pure orange juice because I love it.

14. What’s your favourite movie?
As I have already mentioned I love old movies! It's hard to choose one favourite but I would probably go for something like Dirty Dancing. I also really love Sweet Home Alabama. Not an old movie but it's always my go-to movie when I'm feeling down.

15. What was your favourite subject in school?
I love RE when I was doing my Alevels. Our RE focused on philosophy and ethics and it was seriously so interesting!

16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Either London or New York.

17. PC or MAC?
Definitely a Mac! I've had my macbook pro for about 7 years now and I seriously love it. If anyone wants to find my upgrade, it would be greatly appreciated! Ha

18. Last romantic gesture from your partner?
I can't say my partner is a romantic guy, but he has little moments that are very cute!

19. Who is your celebrity crush?
I actually really struggle to choose a celebrity crush! But I'd probably have to say Ryan Reynolds (and I would have to say Blake Lively is definitely my girl crush!)

20. Where do you find inspiration?
Pinterest, instagram, magazine, other bloggers, outside... There's inspiration everywhere!

21. What are your favourite blog posts to read?
I really love to read photography tip posts currently! Photography is what I'm really working hard at improving right now so I'm always on the search for another photography guide. I also love to read beauty related posts, especially reviews.

22. Where do you get your cosmetics from?
I don't have any particular brands, I just use any brand that I come across! Lately I've been loving Sleep and Revlon.

23. Are you in education, or do you work?
I work in a supermarket atm, but I'm trying to find a new job and I'm contemplating going back into education next year!

24. What are you most proud of?
Right now, it's how far I've come with my blog this year. At the start of the year I had lost all motivation for my blog, my posts were chucked up for the sake of it, and I put no effort in, but now I feel like my blog is finally in a good place.

25. Tag some bloggers to complete these questions
As always I just tag everyone who wants to do this post! So please, if you are reading this post then consider yourself tagged!

No comments :

Post a Comment