Blogmas Day Nine | Gift Guide: Supporting Bloggers



Hello everyone and welcome to day nine of Blogmas, and to the last of my gift guides! Today I thought it would be fun to do a gift guide that focuses on my fellow bloggers and their businesses. I'm sure most of you have realised by now, that a lot of bloggers are extremely creative people, and a lot of them have separate Etsy shops or other platforms through which they sell their products. I've done a lot of research into this over the past few weeks and I've honestly found some amazing stores and I only wish I could mention them all! I can promise that in the New Year I will be doing more posts highlighting these amazing bloggers and their stores.

Dorkface Shop


Not only does Jemma from Dorkface have an amazing blog, but she has a brilliant etsy aswell! She has some amazing stickers that would make a perfect gift for a journal lover, and there are prints to suit almost everyone! My particular favourite is the A5 Ink Drawing which I recently bought for myself.

Sweet Allure Shop

Tarnya from Sweet Allure has some of my favourite prints on her etsy shop! With themes such as Disney and Harry Potter there is so much to choose from! Tarnya also has some cute stickers to choose from for journals! My favourites have to be her Disney items, and I recently bought this Alice in Wonderland print!

PaperChicCo

If you have any bloggers that you are buying a Christmas present for then PaperChicCo should be your first stop! Run by Claudia from Beauty and the Chic it is full of lots of different planners. There's so much to choose from and anyone who blogs or simply loves to be organised and plan their days is bound to love their things! My favourite pick has to be the Ultimate Blogger Collection.

Lily Rose Co. Owned by Abby from At Home with Abby, Lily Rose Co. is the perfect stop for cute and girly gifts! There's such a great variety of products and I absolutely love all of the mugs and cushions! My favourite pick from the shop is probably the Alphabet Monochrome Spotty Mug which would be a perfect addition to any dressing table.

If you want to read my other gift guides then they are: Girl's gift guide, Boy's gift guide, and Stocking fillers gift guide.

What bloggers shops do you love?

No comments :

Post a Comment