Blogmas Day Three | Gift Guide for Girls

1. Crosley Cruiser Pink Record Player || 2. White/Rose Gold Taylor Headphones || 3. Wide Sleeve Striped Funnel Jumper || 4. Mimosa Scented Candle || 5. Rhea Backpack || Roshe Run White Trainers || 7. The Bowery White and Rose Gold Watch || 8. Floral Lace Bralet || 9. Slim Fit Boyfriend Coat

Hello lovelies, and welcome to day three of Blogmas! Today I am bringing you the first of my four gift guides, centered around what to buy a girl! I've tried to choose a selection of gifts that cover all budgets so hopefully you will find something that suits you and the person you are buying for! (Also if my mum happens to be reading this, I would be happy to wake up to any of these presents under the Christmas tree, wink wink).

Check back later in the week for my other three gift guides: For men, stocking fillers and supporting other bloggers.

No comments :

Post a Comment