Blogmas Day Ten | The Christmas Tag



Hello lovelies! Today I thought it would be fun to do a tag post, since it's something I never really do. I was searching for different Winter inspired tag posts and I can across 'The Christmas Tag' on Spines and Covers and I thought it seemed like a fun tag so here we go...

1. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY MOVIE?
Ah I have so many favourites! I actually did a post on my favourite Christmas films back at the beginning of Blogmas which you can read here, but if I had to choose on absolute favourite... White Christmas. It's a classic.

2. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS COLOUR?
Without a doubt it has to be red! Especially darker reds, such as a lovely wine shade. It's just so wintery and cozy.

3. DO YOU LIKE TO STAY IN YOUR PYJAMAS OR DRESS UP FOR CHRISTMAS?
We always go to my Aunty's for Christmas so we always get dressed. I wouldn't say we dress up as such, but we're certainly not in loungewear.

4. IF YOU COULD ONLY BUY ONE PERSON A PRESENT THIS YEAR WHO WOULD IT BE?
Oh this is hard! Can I cheat and buy just one joint present for my parents? After all it would be unfair to choose just one of them!

5. DO YOU OPEN YOUR PRESENTS CHRISTMAS EVE OR CHRISTMAS MORNING?
We are actually a strange family who start opening presents Christmas Eve and finish Christmas night! On Christmas Eve my Mum normally has a little gift bag with hot chocolate, a mug, sweets etc for us, and then on Christmas morning we normally open one or two presents (usually clothes to wear that day). Then we go to our Aunty's were we open presents from each other in the late afternoon/evening, and then we come home to open the rest of our presents at night! It's a full day of presents.

6. WHAT DO YOU LIKE TO DO ON YOUR CHRISTMAS BREAK?
I don't tend to get much of a break. I usually work right up until Christmas Day and then start back again on the 27th! Though this year I think I might take a few days off before and after, depending on how my bank balance is looking! Though for the few days I do get off, I generally just like to relax since I'm so exhausted from working.

7. ANY CHRISTMAS WISHES?
Just that everyone can be happy and have a peaceful day. Unfortunately I know this won't happen, but I'll still wish for it. And just a little note, that we can all help to make others Christmas' that little bit better by giving back to the community, so please keep that in mind this Christmas!

8. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS SMELL?
Oh it has to be cinnamon! I just love how cozy it makes me feel! I also love the smell of a nice big pot of mulled wine!

9. FAVOURITE CHRISTMAS MEAL OR TREAT?
Well of course my favourite Christmas meal has to be Christmas dinner! Turkey and cranberry sauce and stuffing... yum! As for my favourite treat, I think that would have to be a mince pie!

10. WHAT ARE YOU DOING FOR THE HOLIDAYS THIS YEAR?
Same as every year... Christmas dinner at my aunty's! I tend to take Christmas pretty easy and never really make too many plans.

11. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY DRINK?
Oh mulled wine for definite! I love getting all wrapped up in hats and scarves, going to the markets, and enjoying a lovely cup of mulled wine! I'm also a fan of a Bailey's Latte. So tasty.

12. CANDY CANE OR GINGERBREAD MAN?
I'm actually not a fan of either! But I would be more likely to go for a bit of gingerbread than a candy cane.

13. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE HOLIDAY/CHRISTMAS SONG?
Oh this is just as difficult as the Christmas movie question! But I think my answer is going to have to be the same... White Christmas. It's just a perfect song in my opinion!

14. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT TO YOU ABOUT THE HOLIDAYS?
That I get to spend time with my friends and family! Now that we are adults it can be so hard to make time for everyone, so I always like to make an extra effort at Christmas time.

I tag everybody who reads this post!

No comments :

Post a Comment