Blogmas Day Twelve | Winter Pamper Routine



Who doesn't love a pamper night in the midst of winter? When it's freezing cold there's nothing I love more than putting the heating on full, lighting every candle I can get my hands on, and playing my favourite Christmas album on full volume! So today's post will be sharing my favourite winter pamper routine!

Bath
The first step in my pamper routine is always to have a lovely long bath! And what bath is complete without a Lush bath bomb? I've recently bought the Northern Lights bath bomb and I can't wait to try it in my next bath! While I'm in the bath I always like to use one of my favourite shower gels and I normally reach for one from Soap and Glory. Next I like to shave my legs (seriously, is there a better feeling in the world than freshly shaved legs) before following up with the Soap and Glory Pulp Friction Body Scrub



Skincare
I always like to follow up my bath with my full skincare routine! I start by cleansing with the current cleanser I'm using (currently that is Beebio Manuka Honey Cleanser), before following up with my Soap and Glory Scrub Your Nose In It exfoliator. Next up is my Tropic Vitamin Toner Mist. Lastly I like to finish my skincare routine off with a face mask. I have a variety of face masks that I like to use depending on whatever skincare concern I am currently having. My usual go-to's include the Jean Pierre Forever Young Energizing masks (I can't find a link for them unfortunately), my Mario Badescu Drying Mask and the L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks

Body
When I'm finished with my skincare I like to apply some sort of body moisturiser from head to toe. I have a drawer full of lotions and body butters to choose from but my personal favourites tend to be the The Body Shop Body Butters. After slathering myself in my chosen body moisturiser I move onto my nails while I let it sink in. After a quick file and paint (usually I go for a Barry M colour) I'm finally ready to get into fresh fluffy pyjamas and tuck myself into bed to watch netflix!



What does your winter pamper routine involve?


No comments :

Post a Comment