Blogmas Day Four | Christmas Playlist



Oh if there's one thing I absolutely love about Christmas, it's the music. Nothing cheers me up more on a dark dreary winters night, than sticking on a Christmas playlist and singing a long to the classics! So today I thought I would share my favourite Christmas tunes with you all! I could list so many songs here but I decided I wouldn't keep you here all day, so I'm going to keep it to my top 15.

1. White Christmas- Bing Crosby
2. Fairytale of New York- The Pogues and Kirsty McColl
3. Merry Xmas Everybody- Slade
4. Little Drummer Boy- Bing Crosbie and David Bowie
5. All I Want for Christmas- Mariah Carey
6. Happy Christmas (War is Over)- John Lennon
7. Driving Home for Christmas- Chris Rea
8. Stop the Calvary- Jona Lewie
9. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year- Andy Williams
10. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- Frank Sinatra
11. Santa Baby- Eartha Kitt
12. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!- Ella Fitzgerald
13. The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole
14. Blue Christmas- Elvis Presley
15. Winter Wonderland- Tony Bennett


What are your favourite Christmas songs?

No comments :

Post a Comment