Project 10 Pan

I've been saying for a while now that I need to start clearing out some of my makeup. I don't have a huge collection compared to a lot of beauty bloggers and youtubers, however in relation to everybody I know my collection is big. I started by clearing out my expired makeup (It's crazy how many items I never used because I knew they had expired but I never got rid of) but I still have a lot of makeup. So my next step is Project 10 Pan


For anyone who doesn't know, Project 10 Pan involves choosing 10 beauty related items, and not purchasing anything new until you have used them all up. Now I will still be buying essentials. For example I only own one powder at a time and it is nearly finished so I will be repurchasing that. However I will not be buying any new eyeshadows, mascaras or any other type of makeup product that are not necessary.

Here are the 10 products I will be using (along with a short recap of each)


01 Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
I love this foundation at night time or when I have a party to go to. Its medium coverage and feels very light on my skin. I'm not even sure how much of this I have left however I know there's not a lot so this product should be finished fairly soon.


02 Benefit You Rebel Lite
Yes another face product. But this tinted moisturiser is what I use pretty much every day that I am wearing makeup. Sometimes I am adventurous and use another product from my collection but 9 times out of 10 I use this. Its slightly greasy but as long as I blot and re-powder throughout the day it is fine and stays in place. I'm not sure when I will finish this as it seems to last FOREVER. 

03 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
Another favourite product of mine: this is the 3rd bottle that I have bought. However as much as I love this I really want to try some new moisturizers. You only need a small amount (I find a pump is too much) and it keeps your skin moisturized all day.

04 Bioderma Crealine H20
I got this last summer when I was in France after hearing pretty much every beauty guru rave about it. I've went through phases of using it all the time, and then never using it (I'm currently hardly using it so that will have to change) but it is a great product. Takes all of makeup off without leaving my skin feel dry.

05 The Body Shop Coconut Milk Body Lotion
My body lotion and butter drawer has got out of control so I knew i had to have one of them included in this. This travel size body lotion is one of my favourites and I have another back up (again travel size) so I know I should be able to use it up quite quickly. I'll maybe even be able to get the backup used.

06 Maybelline Colossal Mascara
I love Maybelline mascaras and this is one of my favourites especially at night. It gives my lashes lots of volume and can be built up for a super dramatic effect. 

07 Lancome Hyponose Doll Eyes Mascara
I bought this mascara on a recent trip to New York and while I wouldn't say it volumises my lashes, I still really like the look it gives. The only issue I have is that it smudges quite easily so if I'm not careful I end up with racoon eyes. 

08 Benefit Hoola Bronzer
As you can see i have already hit pan on this product but as I very rarely use bronzer anymore I think it will be a struggle to finish it. The product is good; it is matte so can be used for contouring and isn't too dark for my pale skin. I like to use it for a quick all over glow.

09 Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
Since this is in the old packaging you may be wondering how long I have had this primer for. And the answer is a long time. Maybe 2 years now. And the reason being is because I love this primer and had found a deal in a store somewhere, that involved BOGOF on these primer potions and so I stocked up and bought 4. This is my last one and it's about half done.

10 Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop
I wasn't sure whether or not to include this as it is a bright summer colour and we are entering into Autumn, however after thinking about it I knew there was no way I wasn't going to be doing my beloved bright lips. This lip butter is extremely moisturising and surprisingly well pigmented!

So that is it for all of my products. I know this post is quite long and picture heavy but I hope you managed to get through it! I will be posting updates about how I am getting along, probably once a month. 

xx Lauren


7 comments :

  1. good luck on project 10 pan. i started it and its super surprisingly how long it takes to finish things, even when they're already partly done!
    jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaah I hope it won't take too long... it's only been two days and already I'm having to resist the urge to buy makeup!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. Oh i love things like this. I never ever bin anything when it comes to makeup or beauty stuff! I just have tooooo many things that nothing ever finishes xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm the same Gemma. The amount of makeup I have that I know I will never use but hate the idea of throwing out is ridiculous!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  3. lollipop looks so pretty! I use the dramatically different gel and I feel the same way-- I like it but I think I'll try something new once I finally use it up!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a gorgeous colour Carly! And as I mentioned the pigmentation is amazing!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  4. Good luck! I do not have the self control to do something like this.
    My mum is on holiday in France at the moment, I've asked her to get me some Bioderma so hopefully she'll have a big bottle for me next time she visits!
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete