Thrifty Purchase

























So a couple of days ago I went shopping with my mum and my aunty and I made my first clothing purchase from a charity shop. Now I look in charity shops quite often. I love coming out with a bag full of books that I paid 50p each for, and I always take a look at what furniture they have in, but clothes? Never. I don't have the patience to look through rack upon rack of clothes that are either far too big or that belong in the 80s (not an era I can pull off), so when this green coat caught my eye my first instinct was to walk on.
Luckily I decided to take a look at it anyway and I am so glad I did as I love it! It fits me really well (apart from the arms, where it is slightly shorter than I normally like) and best of all it was only £6! It is extremely cozy, and will hopefully keep my current coat obsession at bay for a little while!

 So is anybody else loving coats as much as me this season?

 xx Lauren

4 comments :

  1. £6 for a coat?! That's amazing! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it just! It's converted me to charity shops :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. £6 is amazing!!!! I can't believe what a bargain piece you found :D xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's up there with one of my best ever bargains :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete