#Instalife 003

Top Row: First picture of 2015 | Mini sales haul | Pre-shopping selfie
Middle Row: Making dinner | Pretty new tea lights | Relaxing Sunday afternoon
Bottom Row: Blogging time | Favourite coffee table books | Netflix and coffee


Does anybody else think January has went extremely fast? It doesn't feel like almost a month since I saw in the New Year with my best friends. January has been a very quiet month for me... it has mostly been spent working in an attempt to replenish my bank account after Christmas.

One good thing about January is that I have rediscovered my love for blogging. I took a month long break which has really helped to show me how much I love blogging, and I am happy to be back. I'm still struggling to find a good balance between working and blogging, but I hope it's something I will manage to work out soon.

I was looking through my archives and I discovered it has been almost a year since I did my last instagram post. Quite shocking considering how addicted to instagram I am, so you can expect to see it a lot more often. The plan is to this post on the last Monday of every month (this month is an exception since this will be up on a Tuesday) so I hope you enjoy these types of posts.

If you want to keep up-to-date with me through instagram, my username is laurenrwilliamson


No comments :

Post a Comment