TAG: Sweater Weather Tag

Has it really been 3 weeks since my last blog post? Unfortunately the answer to that is yes. I've been so busy these past few weeks and any time I haven't spent at home working, I've spent in Belfast which has resulted in me neglecting this blog. But I'm back and will be focusing more on my blog! Now that the explanation for my absence is out of the way lets get onto the tag...

THE SWEATER WEATHER TAG
Autumn is my favourite season. I love the colours, the scents and the crisp, cold mornings. So when I saw this tag on Youtube I thought it would be perfect to do!

1. Favorite candle scent?
Autumn is my favourite season for scents and I have so many I love but if I had to choose one I would probably choose Yankee Candle 'Cinnamon Stick'. As the name suggests, it smells of cinnamon which is probably my favourite scent of all!

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I don't think I could choose a favourite as I drink each on different occasions. I drink tea first thing in the morning and during the day when I am at home. If I am out shopping or running errands I always buy coffee (normally a Starbucks), and I love to have a hot chocolate at night time while watching tv.

3. What's the best fall memory you have?
I think my favourite autumn memories would have to be from when I was a child and would go for cycles in a nearby forest with my family. I loved coming home freezing cold and then snuggling up under a blanket to warm up!

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
Definitely dark lips! I don't use eyeliner too often, and when I do it is very simple as I fail at winged eyeliner. My favourite dark lipstick would have to be No7 Moisture Drench Lipstick in 'Plum Beautiful'. It is a gorgeous plum colour which I think really suits my pale complexion.

5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
I'm still not sure if I am actually going out for Halloween this year, but if I am I am going as a zombie nurse!

6. Favorite Christmas food?
This was originally Thanksgiving food however as we don't celebrate it here in the UK, I have changed it to Christmas... and my answer is of course turkey. However I also love the stuffing and cranberry sauce!

7. Hats or Scarves?
I would probably wear more scarves, however I actually prefer hats. I just sometimes worry I don't really suit hats but I definitely want to start buying more.

8. Most worn jumper?
If I am totally honest, I'm not really sure I have a most worn jumper as most of the jumpers in my wardrobe seem to have been bought recently! But if I was to take a guess at to which of my jumpers will become my most worn it will probably be a dark green knitted jumper I bought last week from H&M. I would provide a link but I can't find it online however this jumper is similar

9. Favorite fall nail polish?
I love red nail polishes during Autumn and Winter and my current favourite is Ciate 'Dangerous Affair'. This is a gorgeous blood red which reminds me of red wine! The polish is also long lasting- I only removed it today after a week of wearing it and it was only slightly chipped and this was mostly due to work.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I wouldn't really do either however I would choose jumping in leaf piles over going to a football game.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny jeans! However I have recently found myself looking at leggings every times I go shopping, especially the tartan and plain leggings which have been appearing everywhere!

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I know Uggs are supposed to be very comfortable but they are not my style so definitely combat boots!

13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?
Aaah there is so much to choose from. I think I'll have to say that my favourite thing about Autumn is the really crisp cold mornings which means I have to layer up in chunky jumpers and scarves.

So that is all of the questions! I tag everyone, and if you do this tag then leave a link in the comments so I can read all of your answers! Now its time for me to cuddle up with a hot chocolate and watch Matilda!

xx Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment