Project 10 Pan: Update 01



Hey guys, so if you have been reading my blog you might know that I recently started Project 10 Pan after I decided that my makeup collection needed a clear out. As it has been over a month since I started it, I thought it was time to give you guys a little update.

First here a list of what items I am trying to finish up (a strike shows it is finished:)
01 Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation
02 Benefit You Rebel Lite
03 Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
04 Bioderma Crealine H20
05 The Body Shop Coconut Milk Body Lotion
06 Maybelline Colossal Mascara
07 Lancome Hyponose Doll Eyes Mascara
08 Benefit Hoola Bronzer
09 Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
10 Revlon Lip Butter in Lollipop


So as you can see I have finished two products. Well in fact, that's a lie, I've finished up the Maybelline Colossal Macara but I actually lost my Revlon Lip Butter I had considered replacing it with another item however I have decided that I am just going to count it as finished. After all, it is still no longer in my collection!

I have been using my Benefit You Rebel Lite, Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion and Bioderma Crealine H20 pretty much every day since I started this project, which means their all nearly finished so hopefully the next time I do an update, there will be three more items gone.

As for the rest of the items... their not all going quite so well. I haven't been going out a lot recently, which has meant that my Chanel Perfection Lumiere Foundation has been rather neglected. This has also meant that my Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion has been rather unused as I rarely wear eyeshadow during the day. I have been using my Benefit Hoola Bronzer most days however there is still a lot left to use. As for my Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara, I haven't been able to use it a lot as my eyes have been very sensitive lately and I have found that this mascara in particular causes them to water up a lot.

Finally, the Body Shop Coconut Milk Body Lotion... I have been particularly bad with this product. In fact, I don't think I have used it more than three or four times since I began this project back in September. And considering back then I thought this would be one of the easiest products to use up, that is very bad. I have just found that when ever I have been using body lotion, I have been forgetting about this lotion.

So that is all of the products. Are any of you doing Project 10 Pan or something similar? If so let me know how you are getting on in the comments!

xx Lauren

No comments :

Post a Comment