Gift Guide: Stocking Fillers (Under £20)

I love receiving stocking filler presents on Christmas day. My stocking always involved a lot of random items from silly little games to chocolate coins, and it is a great way to start off Christmas Day! So for my third and final Christmas gift guide, I will be sharing some ideas with you for stocking fillers. All of these gifts are £20 or under, so they would also be great ideas for Secret Santas (if they have small limits) or if you simply can't afford to spend too much on presents (just remember... it's the thought that counts, not the price, so don't break the bank).


Yankee Candle 'Sparkling Cinnamon' (£8.39) These small jar candles make the perfect stocking filler for friends who love candles. They are cheap and last a few weeks so they are worth the money! I like to buy Christmas/Winter scents for friends, but you can buy them whatever scent they like!
Ps... Sparkling Cinnamon is AMAZING. New favourite candle scent.

Marc Jacobs by Bridget Foley (£16) This book would be perfect for any fashion loving friends you might have! Would make a gorgeous coffee table book.

Alice + Eliza Gloves Gift Set (£12.50) This cute gift set contains a pair of gloves, hand soap and a hand cream so it is a bargain for the price. This present would be suitable for anyone, but I think if I was to buy it, I would be buying it for my Mum or my Aunty!

Topshop 'Mini Nail Trio' (£14) I love Topshop nail polishes and so do a lot of my friends, so this nail polish trio would make a great present! There are a few colour combination options, and they all come in this cute little clear bag!

Autograph 'Beauty Crackers Gift Set' (£18) Probably my favourite item in this gift guide. There are six crackers and each one includes a beauty item (there are two lip glosses , an illuminater, mascara and kohl pencil liner). Would be a great item to buy and split down to include one in each of your friends presents.

Liz Earle 'Christmas Star with Lip Colour' (£14) A cute little Christmas star which you can put on your Christmas tree or just give as a normal present. There are two lip colours you can choose from: Hibiscus (featured here) and Tea Rose.

Sweets of the 80's box (£16) My stocking was never complete unless it had some type of chocolate/sweets (or even better both) in it. If you are buying for someone who was born in the 80's or prior, then this would be great as it features sweets from the 80's. I know you can still get some of these but not all of them are available. On that note... can you still get Wham bars? I used to love...

Topshop 'Gingerbread Fairisle Socks' (£3.50) Just like the sweets, my stocking wouldn't be complete without socks! These socks from Topshop play on the Christmas theme without being too over-the-top, so they can be worn all year long. Best of all, Topshop have a '3 for £8' offer on most of their socks, so if you want you could buy socks for three people, or three pairs for one person!

So that's it for my stocking filler Christmas guide! I hope that some of these ideas will help you with buying presents!
What kind of presents do you like to receive?

xx Lauren

3 comments :

  1. That's one of my favorite yankee candle scents! And that 80s candy box is such a fun idea!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some great stocking stuffer ideas! It's certainly given me some too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh i love those socks girlie!!i need some!oooh topshop polishes are an awesome gift!:)

    ReplyDelete