Christmas Gift Guide: For Her

Hello lovelies, and welcome to the first part of my Christmas guide series! This Christmas guide is going to be for what to buy any women in your lives: girlfriends, mothers, sisters, daughters or friends. Heck, even yourself... after all who better to treat than yourself?


Urban Decay 'Naked Palette' (£37) This is my go to palette for both day and night, and my friends and mum love it aswell! I've featured the first here however there is a choice of two, and its rumoured that the 3rd palette will be released before Christmas!

Colour Me Good Cara Delevingne (£7.50) We might be growing up but there is still nothing better than breaking out the colouring pencils and colouring in a few pictures. I've featured the version with one of my favourite models as this is one of my gift ideas for my friend, however there are many different versions including... Ryan Gosling! (Swoon).

Floral Onesie (£25) Now I am not a fan of onesies, but I know I am in the minority on that so I knew I had to feature a onesie. This one from Topshop is adorable with a cute floral pattern similar to my favourite Cath Kidston print.

Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera (£90) Polaroids are currently making a bit of a comeback and this is a cute, cheap(ish) option for any of of the girls in your life who enjoy taking pretty photos of the special moments in their lives! It comes in 5 different colours including this classic white, and a girly pink (I might be tempted to treat myself to the pink)!

Crosley Mini Cruise Turntable (£125) For any music-loving females you may know this would be a perfect present! It comes in a variety of colours and patterns so you can get one to suit anyones tastes. It is on the pricey side though so you may want to save it for that special someone.

Jo Malone London 'Lime Basil & Mandarin Cologne' (£78) Jo Malone perfumes are another pricier option however for somebody like your mum or your girlfriend, I think this would be perfect! I've featured my favourite here, but I can't actually think of a single one that I haven't liked.

Opi 'Pack the Essentials' (£57) Contains 5 full size nail polishes including the popular 'Lincoln Park After Dark', and the 'Start to Finish' base and top coat. And if that isn't enough it comes in a cute quilted case!

Michael Kors Wren Rose Gold Watch (£229) If I could afford it I would have a Michael Kors watch in every colour. A gorgeous watch and I love this rose gold version.

DIPTYQUE 'Jasmin' candle (£40) I love these candles and just wish I could afford them more often. If you have a girl in your life who loves candles this would make a perfect gift. And if you have a little more money to spend, there is a really cute gift set including 3 mini holiday candles at £60.

Hope this helped gave you some ideas for gifts!
If you are struggling to buy for a male in your life then check back on Thursday for the second instalment!

xx Lauren

4 comments :

  1. Loving gift guides this year-- I posted my first one yesterday :) I love that coloring book! I think quirky gifts like that are always fun to get!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I'll have to take a look at yours!
      Yea quirky gifts are awesome! Especially when their really suited to your personality :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. I want a Crosley turn table so badly
    Megan x | MeganRoisinn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I! If only they weren't so expensive :/

      xx Lauren

      Delete