#Instalife 001

So for a while now I have been looking to start lifestyle posts. One of the reasons I actually started this blog was so that I could talk about my life and hopefully make a few friends on the way! Unfortunately my life has been fairly boring lately and therefore does not warrant me writing about it, so instead I thought I would share some of my instagram pictures with you all! I love instagram and while I am not obsessed with it, I do take quite a few photos. So here are my recent pictures, and a little explanation for each one!


Relaxing on the train home from Belfast with a magazine, coffee and cake from Cafe Nero!


Starting off the Christmas season with a Eggnog latte and mince pie from Starbucks
Yum <3


I came across these Christmas crackers in TK Maxx. Moustaches and glasses? Very hipster!


Can't forget the pre-party selfie!


I've found a way to cheat the Project 10 Pan... buying Christmas presents and keeping the free gifts that come with purchase. Still counts as buying no make-up right?


Relaxing with a latte while Christmas shopping with my Mum and Aunty...


...Before spotting this gorgeous mask. Someone invite me to a masquerade ball? Please?


The Christmas shop we where in was decorated around the theme of Cities at Christmas. This was my favourite part of the display, and I think it was representing Paris! Wouldn't look out of place on the runway at fashion week.


Which brings us up to tonight... relaxing with a glass of red wine while watching Made in Chelsea.

Instagram
Twitter
Pinterest


2 comments :

  1. I love reading lifestyle posts! And I love your logic on keeping the free gift as not counting as buying something :) I would probably do the same!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I've found another way to cheat aswell... buying magazines for the free gifts. :)

      Lauren | laurenthedaydreamer.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete