What I got for Christmas

So originally I wasn't going to do this post, hence why it so late up. However after becoming addicted to reading everybody else's posts, I changed my mind and decided to post my own! This year I didn't ask for anything for Christmas, so I had no clue what I was getting. Also my whole family decided that we where having a low-key Christmas so we didn't go crazy with presents!

Also as a quick disclaimer... I am in no way bragging in this post. I am extremely grateful for all of the presents I received and just thought it would be nice to share some of the things I received with you all.

Colgate Proclinical C600: I've been looking to get an electrical toothbrush for ages so I was very happy to open this!

Brown Ankle boots from River Island: One of my presents from my sister. I've been after a cute pair of boots for a while now and these are perfect. They're also very comfortable!

Cora Taylor Floral Bag: Another present from my sister (she really spoilt me this year!) is this adorable bag. The print reminds me of Cath Kidston.

Tess of the D'Urbervilles: How cool is the cover of this book? A present from one of my bestie's Laura. Can't wait to read it!

Paperchase floral playing cards: Another gift from Laura. Looking forward to playing some card games with the girls.

The Body Shop Born Lippy duo: I love these tinted lip balms from The Body Shop so I was happy to receive these from my parents.

Crochet Step by Step: I asked my mum a while ago to teach me how to crochet so instead she bought me this book so I could teach myself. Looking forward to my new project.

Clinique Clarifying Lotion 03 (travel size): My other bestie Rosie bought me this travel sized toner from Clinique.

Nomination Charms: I love my Nomination bracelet so I was happy to receive these charms! The shoe charm (on the left) is from my Aunty and the ice-skate (on the right) is from my brother!

So there are some of the presents I received for Christmas! As I've already mentioned, I am EXTREMELY grateful for everything I received. I loved all my presents and am so thankful for them all! I hope everyone had a great Christmas.



19 comments :

  1. looks like you got some lovely presents! your sister really did spoil you. Love the ankle boots x
    http://trendsareoverrated.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea she really did, and I haven't even shown everything she got me here! :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. Lovely post! I'm like you I love seeing what everyone got. Those boots are my fave :)

    Katie
    http://thesavvystyler1.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie :) They're my fav aswell!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  3. You got so many awesome presents! Love the cover of that book! And I would love to try those lip balms from the body shop-- I had a chapstick from them forever ago that was the absolute best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it great! They have a whole range of books with cool covers like that! And yes, definitely try the lip balms.

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  4. Awesome presents! Electric tooth brushes are such a great investment. I got mine for Christmas about 10 years ago and I'm still using it today as they still make the heads for it. Bargain!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10 years ago? Wow that really was a great investment! Hopefully mine will last even half that time :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  5. I love electric toothbrushes! I always have to have one. :p
    Also, Ireally like that purse! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll always have to have one now! So much better than normal toothbrushes!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  6. I love the bag and the book, amazing christmas presents :)

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your blog and I love these types of posts (does this make me nosey? haha) so had to comment - My parents got me the Born Lippy balm too but mines the red strawberry flavour. Is yours orange? Good luck with your crocheting. I've tried a few times but don't have the patience

    ox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha no it don't make you nosey, I love these kind of posts as well :)
      Their satsuma and watermelon :)
      Thanks, I've never tried before but I'm looking forward to getting started with it!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  8. those boots are so nice, you got some great bits! loved reading this post.
    amberblogposts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. you had lovely gifts! i am actually trying to hunt down for where i can buy that bag, i had the matching cora taylor purse for christmas but i have no idea where its from! cant find them online either :(
    glad you had a lovely christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. you had lovely gifts! i am actually trying to hunt down for where i can buy that bag, i had the matching cora taylor purse for christmas but i have no idea where its from! cant find them online either :(
    glad you had a lovely christmas :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zoe. I'll ask my sister where she get it from and if it was somewhere online I'll let you know :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete