Review: Elegant Touch Rapid Dry

If there is one thing I hate about painting my nails, it was having to sit around and wait for them to dry. I'm not a very patient person, so having to wait for each layer to dry annoyed me which always resulted in me trying to do something and messing up my freshly painted nails. So when I heard about Elegant Touch Rapid Dry I knew I had to try it.


This product is an aerosol which claims to dry nails in 60 seconds, and the added vitamin E is supposed to help condition your cuticles. I have to admit when I first bought this I was sceptical as to whether or not it would work. But as it was only £3.25 (from Sally's, but you can also buy it at Boots) I thought it was worth the risk!

After painting my nails I sprayed this over my nails. The spray left an oily sheen on hands which was slightly annoying, however it easily washes off. Also I've since read that if you rub this oil into your cuticles it leaves them feeling soft, so I will have to try this next time.

But onto the main aspect of this spray- does it work? Well the answer is... YES! A minute after I sprayed this on (and being the weirdo that I am, I actually timed it) my nails where totally dry. And not just the 'dry to the touch but if you actually do anything they still get ruined' dry, but properly 100%, go about your business, dry.

Needless to say, I will definitely be purchasing again!


6 comments :

  1. Wow that sounds great! I have tried the Avon version of this and it wasn't any good! Defo be picking this up next time I see it!

    www.thefrancescadiaries.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never even knew Avon had a version of this!
      Thanks for reading :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. WHAT?! This is amazing! Definitely just flew up to the top of my MUST HAVE list!

    xx

    Shree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try it Shree! Definitely made painting my nails so much easier :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  3. Right I'm definitely getting this for myself haha xxx

    ReplyDelete