Clothing and Beauty Haul

I have done a little bit of shopping over the last weeks in the sales and I thought that I would share it with you all! I didn't buy too much this year because I am somehow broke again (seriously have no idea where my money goes) and because I didn't actually think the sales where all that good this year. I did manage to get a few items however, so here they are!

I got this black knitted dress from Mango for £17. I have actually had my eye on this dress since it first went into stores, and almost bought the black and white striped version a few months ago so I'm glad I waited!

I love this dress that I bought from a store called Liberty Blue. It's a teal leopard print shift dress, and it has such a 60's feel to it! I've already wore this a few times and its such a great day-to-night dress, and during the day you can pair it with tights, chelsea boots and a leather jacket, and then switch to heels and a blazer for night! I might actually do a little day-to-night outfit post with this sometime in the future!

If you read my Debenhams Lookbook Post then you might recognise these boots as I featured them in the 'Winter Warmer' look. They are really cozy and they are just the style of boot I have been after for ages. On the website they are advertised as being down to £38.50, but in store they are actually only £28! Such a bargain.

These quilted trainers that I got got £10 from River Island are actually the coziest shoes ever. I love the colour of them and they are just perfect for a casual look!

I have been meaning to try the lip products from Topshop from some time now, so when I saw this mini lip-bullet in the sale for £2 I couldn't resist. It is in the shade 'Joyride' and while I haven't tried it (I haven't even swatched it yet), it looks like a classic red. Expect a review when I've tried it!

I saw a review for this a few days ago so I decided to take a trip to Sally's so I could try it for myself. It is supposed to dry your nail polish is 60 seconds, so if it works I will be extremely happy, as I am very impatient when it comes to letting my nails dry. I haven't have a chance to try it yet, but I will be using it tomorrow before I go out! Again, expect a review.

So that is everything I have bought since Christmas. As I have already mentioned, there isn't a lot, but I am trying to be good with my spending (and I may or may not have made a few purchases online in recent days...).


No comments :

Post a Comment