Tag: 30 Beauty Questions



I was recently searching the internet for different beauty-related tags when I came across this one, which is the 30 Beauty Questions tag. So without further ado, here is the tag!

1. How many times do you wash your face daily?
I wash my face twice, once in the morning and once at night! Though I will admit at times I am lazy and only use a face wipe at night.

2. What skin type do you have?
I have combination skin- normal everywhere apart from my t-zone where it is EXTREMELY oily.

3. What is your current facial wash?
Lancome Gel Eclat Foaming Cleanser.

4. Do you exfoliate?
Yes, I use the Soap and Glory Greatest Scrub of All, but I really want to try a new exfoliator.

5. What moisturiser do you use?
I've been going between the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion, and the Nuxe Crème Fraîche de Beauté moisturiser.

6. Do you have freckles?
I have some very faint freckles..

7. Do you use eye cream?
Sometimes, but I have yet to find one I love so I tend to skip the eye cream.

8. Did you or do you have acne prone skin?
I have been fortunate enough to never have acne prone skin, but thats not to say I don't breakout every now and then.

9. What foundation do you use?
Currently I am using Rimmel Stay Awake in 'True Ivory'.

10. How about concealer?
I am currently using the Sonia Kashuk Hidden Agenda Concealer Palette that I received from Shree as part of my Secret Santa gifts!

11. Do you know your undertone color?
Yes, I have red undertones and a cool skin tone!

12. What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I quite like the more natural looking fake lashes, and I would probably wear them more often if I was better at putting them on!

13. Did you know your supposed to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yes I knew this, but I'm not sure I stick to it. However I don't keep them much longer; probably only 4/5 months.

14. What brand of mascara do you use?
For about 2 years I pretty much only used Maybelline, but I have started to branch out and have tried Rimmel (love their Scandal Eyes line), L'Oreal, and some higher end mascaras..

15. What make-up tools do you use in your make up application?
Just general makeup brushes, which are mostly either M.A.C or Real Techniques. And sometimes I use a beauty blender for my foundation.

16. Do you use a makeup base/primer for the eyes?
I do, but I only use it when I am wearing eyeshadow which isn't every day.

18. What is your favourite eyeshadow colour or shade?
I mostly use neutrals, but my favourite eyeshadow is M.A.C Cranberry.

19. Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
I go through phases, of only using pencil liner, gel liner, and now I am generally only using liquid liner.

20. Do you use mineral makeup?
No not really.

21. What is your favorite lipstick?
I recently did a blog post on my favourite lipsticks so if you want to, you can read that HERE. But basically my favourite lipstick is Chanel Rouge Allure 'Palpitante'.

22. What is your favorite blush to use?
Currently it is my E.L.F blush in 'Pink Passion'.

23. Have you ever considered taking makeup classes?
Not really. As much as I love makeup it isn't something I want to do as a living, so I would have no need for classes.

24. Name a makeup crime that you hate?
When people don't take their foundation down onto their neck and there is a harsh line around the jaw. Also when people take inspiration from Taylor Momsen on how to wear their eye makeup.

25. Are you clumsy in putting makeup on?
I don't think so!

26. Which celebrity always has great makeup?
There is so many! I always love Emma Watson's red carpet makeup. Sienna Miller also has great makeup looks.

27. Could you ever leave the house without make up on?
It depends, sometimes I can and sometimes I can't. If I am just running to the local shop then I could, but I rarely venture further than that without at least mascara and lipgloss on..

28. If you could leave the house with just ONE makeup item, what would it be?
Mascara!

29. In your opinion what is the BEST makeup line?
This is a tough one, as I have so many favourite for different categories of makeup. If I REALLY have to choose, then perhaps Rimmel, as it is one of the only brands where I love so many different products such as foundations, mascara, lipsticks, rather than just one aspect (does that even make sense? Probably not)!

30. What do you love about make up?
I am going to give the most cliche answer here but... I love how it can give you confidence. There are so many days where I'm just feeling crap about myself, but by putting some makeup on I feel ready to face the world.

I tag:
Porcelain Shree
Lemonaid Lies
The Cute Little Beauty Blog
Little Miss C


7 comments :

  1. Aw, lovely tag, Lauren! I laughed at your comment about Taylor Momsen's makeup. Definately don't need anymore raccoon eyes running around! :'D

    I'll def. be doing this tag soon. I'll let you know when it's up. Thanks for tagging me!

    Shree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea we definitely don't, yet the amount of little girls I see running around with racoon eyes is shocking!

      No probs, looking forward to seeing your answers :)

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. I love this tag! Definitely going to do it on my own blog soon :) I just looked at your lipstick post and that chanel lipstick is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm looking forward to seeing your answers Carly :)
      Isn't it! Its just the perfect lipstick!

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  3. Ah haven't seen this tag before, really enjoyed it x

    Lauren | What Lauren Says

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haven't seen this tag before either but love it!
    Noticed you have combination skin and use the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturising Lotion - been debating buying this lately for my combo skin but I might give it ago.

    Great insight :)
    - Maisie xx


    www.thebeautylagoon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete