The Liebster Award


Hello everyone! So todays post will be the Liebster Award as I was recently nominated by the lovely Charlotte over at FierceFineFashion. For anyone who doesn't know what this is about, it is basically a way to promote bloggers who have 200 followers or less. It is a great way to get to know about these bloggers and helps to give them some recognition for all of the hard work that they put into their blogs! So thankyou to Charlotte for nominating me!

If you have been nominated, then you answer eleven questions that your nominator (is that a word?) gives you. After you answer those 11 questions, you then make 11 new questions, and nominate blogs with under 200 readers to answer them!

Charlotte's Questions

1. What inspired you to start blogging?
For the past few years I have loved reading beauty blogs and watching beauty videos on youtube. I always wanted to start my own youtube channel as I wanted a space to share my own views and opinions on beauty products however I was always to scared. In October 2012 I finally started making youtube videos, however I soon stopped as I found it awkward and uncomfortable talking to a camera. I still wanted a place to discuss beauty so after a while I decided to start this blog! I have been involved in different websites since I was 15 when I owned an Emma Watson fansite so I knew it would be something I was more comfortable with!

2. Do you prefer online shopping or going into store?
Definitely going into store. I love being able to try clothes on before buying, and I find that the pictures you see online of clothes can sometimes be misleading, and they don't give you a proper idea of the fit and style. However thats not to say I don't at times enjoy shopping online. I can spend hours on ASOS!

3. Your favourite item of clothing?
Probably my floral print halter dress that I bought from ASOS about 3 or 4 years ago. It is from the brand Vero Moda and it is still in perfect condition today. I love it because I can wear it day or night. Another favourite item would have to be my skinny jeans from Mango which again I have owned for about 3 years. They are just so comfortable.

4. What is your most prized possession?
In terms of fashion, it would have to be my silver knotwork celtic ring, and my Return to Tiffany necklace from Tiffany & Co. I got my ring from my parents for my 13th birthday and I wear it every day, and my necklace was a present from my Aunty for my 16th birthday. In general, my most prized possession would have to be my teddy bear that my parents gave me when I was born. 21 years later and I still sleep with him (in case you are interested... his name is Thomas).

5. Autumn/Winter or Spring/Summer?
I much prefer the fashion for Autumn/Winter, but overall I love Spring/Summer so much more. I just feel like everyone is so much happier during the Summer! If I could move to a hot country tomorrow, I would.

6. Where do you look for style inspiration?
Magazines, blogs, celebs, my friends. I find that recently I have been finding a lot more inspiration from blogs, probably because they provide a lot more inspiration for cheaper clothes and fashion!

7. Favourite fashion magazine?
Recently I have been really loving Vogue and have been buying it most months. I also really love Grazia!

8. 3 words you would use to describe yourself?
Fun, happy and loyal!

9. What's your favourite city you have visited?
Definitely New York. I went last summer with my mum for my 21st birthday present, and I fell in love. Everything about the place was amazing, I would love to live there.

10. If you could have any skill or talent what would it be?
I would really like to be able to do gymnastics. I did gymnastics when I was younger and I wish I hadn't give up as I when I watch it now I am in awe of their strength and elegance.

11. If you could, would you go back to the past to see your ancestors or would you travel forward and see your future?
Go back to the past to see my ancestors. Not only have I always wished I lived in previous decades (especially the 50s and 60s) I wouldn't want to know what is in my future. What if I don't like what I see?

My Questions

1. What do you enjoy most about blogging?
2. If you could only use one makeup brand, which would it be?
3. What is your favourite clothing store?
4. Gold or silver jewellery?
5. If you could move anywhere, where would you choose?
6. If you could have dinner with any 5 people (dead or alive) who would you choose?
7. Who are your favourite bloggers/youtubers?
8. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
9. What is your favourite book?
10. What is you favourite food?
11. What do you hope to accomplish in 2014?

I nominate:
Rosy Smiles
Porcelain Shree
Stylish England
Mac and Cheese
oheartsan
Dear Daffodils
Carly Blogs Here
Ambers Beauty Talk
Pretty Young Thing


No comments :

Post a Comment