What's in my Bag

I'm sure I am not the only one who loves to see the contents of other peoples bags. There is something about seeing what everybody carries around in every day life that fascinates me as it says a lot about about a persons personality. So today I thought it would be fun to show you all what I carry around in my everyday life.



The bag I have been using recently is an off-white tote bag that I bought in H&M for £15 from the sales. I like to use big bags, as I carry quite a few items around with me, plus I like to have room to place any drinks or snacks I might buy, aswell as my scarf or jacket if I take them off throughout the day.

Magazine I always like to have a magazine or book with me for when I am on the train or have a break at work. I wouldn't normally buy Look Magazine, but this was all I could get at the shop last week.
Purse I love this Lipsy purse that my Aunty bought me last Christmas. This purse has room for all of my cards (I have a lot) and my notes and change.
Keys Obviously I always have my keys in bag, even though I don't need to use them very often. My favourite keychain (from Macy's New York) is on here and it always makes me happy to look at.
Phone Another obvious item. I have an iPhone 4 (really need to upgrade) and would be lost without it as I am constantly using it to listen to music, find directions and reply to emails (aswell as the usual phone calls and messages). I currently have my new Marc by Marc Jacobs case that I bought from the blog sale at Lemonaid Lies.
Earphones My extremely beat up Apple earphones. Obviously I need these in order to listen to music.
Tangle Teezer I always like to keep a brush in my bag and lately this is what I've been using.
Agenda, Blogger Notebook and Pen I like to keep these with me so I can stay organised and incase I come up with new ideas for the blog. I used to carry around a pad of post-it's as well but I seem to have misplaced them.
Makeup bag I'm not going to go into this on this post as I will be doing a more in-depth post in the future!
Roll on Deodorant I always carry a deodorant around with me, especially for long days at work or when I am going out for drinks or food and have no time to go home and change.
Paracetamol I have been getting a lot of headaches recently so these are a necessary item in my bag.
Nail File I hate breaking or chipping a nail and not being able to do anything about it so I always have this nail file with me.



4 comments :

  1. Hi Lauren! I love a whats in my bag post-am so nosey!!!! xxx

    Stacey Expat Make-Up Addict

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Stacey :) I'm really nosey aswell... I think I would rummage through peoples bags if I thought I could get away with it! Haha

      xx Lauren

      Delete
  2. i love these posts haha! xx
    i also have a big beauty giveaway on my blog/instagram, its worldwide and easy to enter, check it out if you'd like! xx

    http://gypsywardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/600-follower-giveaway-pamper-pack.html

    ReplyDelete