Beauty Haul ft Tk Maxx and Boots

So a few days ago I shared recent clothing haul with you all, and afterwards I remembered that I have also bought a few beauty items over the past 2 weeks. Like with the clothing, I haven't bought a lot, but I still thought it would be fun to share what I have bought with you all, as I have picked up some exciting purchases.


So, I guess I will start off with my purchases from TK Maxx. I love looking in TK Maxx and recently my local store has really impressed me in terms of what beauty items they have on offer. When I was in last week they had a massive selection of nail vanish sets, including this Ciate Mini Mani Month Calendar. For those of you who don't know, Ciate is a nail brand, and at Christmas they offer an advent calendar which contains mini nail varnishes. Normally these retail at about £52, which I can't afford to pay, so when I saw this was only £20 I knew I had to get it. I really like the Ciate nail varnishes, so I was happy to get 24 for such a great price, even if they are only the mini sizes. The other items I picked up from TK Maxx was a new shampoo and conditioner. There are from a brand Phytorelax Laboratories, (which I think is an Italian brand) and they are the Macadamia Oil Complex line.. I've never heard of the brand before, but they were both down to only £6 each so I decided to give them a try.

I needed a new foundation as I am coming to the end of my Chanel Perfection Lumiere Velvet, and I thought it would be a good idea to try and get a cheaper option to use during the day, so I took a trip to Boots. Originally I was going to get the L'Oreal True Match foundation but there was none of my shade available so instead I picked up the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation. There was also a 'buy one, get one half price' offer on Rimmel, so I also picked up the Stay Matte primer as I have been meaning to try it for a while. Finally, I bought a Revlon Colourburst Lip Crayon in Audacious. If any of you have a good memory you might remember that I already bought this shade a few months back, but I actually lost it after exactly one use so I had to repurchase.

I hope you enjoyed my beauty haul. I have a few reviews to go up over the next week, as well as a few lifestyle posts for next week so check back for those.


No comments :

Post a Comment