Collective Haul feat New Look, H&M and Topshop

Over the past few weeks I have had a huge urge to shop and spend a lot of money (despite not actually having a lot of money). While I have managed to resist for the most part, I have treated myself to some new clothes, and since I never actually got around to sharing my London haul with you all, I thought I would instead do a quick collective haul.


If there is one item of clothing my wardrobe is seriously lacking, it's jeans. I only own about 5 pairs, and two of those pairs of too big, and the rest are atleast two years old. So when I remembered I had a £20 voucher for Topshop, I told myself I had to buy a pair of jeans. After trying a few pairs on I settled on the Acid Wash Leigh Jeans. These jeans are so soft and comfortable, and I will definitely be buying another few pairs.

Another thing I knew that I really needed was some new basic tops as I threw most of mine out a couple of weeks ago. When I want basic tops my first stop is always H&M as they have simple, quality tops for a good price. I got a few simple jersey tops including this Grey Jersey Top which will be great to pair with jeans and boots when the weather gets a little colder. I also bought a few of the 2-pack tops which are very handy for wearing under my work uniform or around the house. I also wanted to get a basic top that could be dressed up a little, so I bought an oversized striped top. I love striped tops, so I know I will be getting a lot of wear out of this!

My final stop for clothes was New Look. I don't tend to go into New Look a lot, and when I do it is only really to look at their casual tops. On this visit I didn't see a huge amount I liked, however I did manage to pick up this 1/2 Sleeve Bardot Top. I have been looking a Bardot top for a while now, but never found one that I liked on or that was in my price range so I knew I couldn't turn this one down. At only £8.99 it was a bargain. While I was waiting in the queue, I noticed this 2 Pack Scrunchies and I thought they would be a cute way for me to add a bit of 90s fashion to my everyday style.

So that is the end of my clothing haul. As you can see I haven't bought a lot, but I have also bought a few beauty items that I will be featuring in a haul in a few days so look out for that!

Have you been buying any new clothes recently?


No comments :

Post a Comment