Mini Collective Haul



I've been doing a very good job at saving lately, but over the past few weeks I've bought myself to a couple of items. After all a girl has to treat herself every now and then right? The first item I bought was this Snake Print Dress from Mango, which is perfect as it can be dressed up for a night out or dressed down for the daytime. I bought this burgundy jumper from H&M. It's a very fine knitted jumper that is perfect for layering. I can't find it anywhere online but if I remember correctly it was £12 and it comes in a multiple of colours- I also own it in dark green.

A few weeks ago I went to Primark with my mum and sister. While they bought lots of clothes I only bought a Christmas Coca Cola tshirt and the Cocoa Brown Fake Tan. I've heard a lot of great things about this tan and since it was down to £6 I thought I may aswell give it a go. I haven't actually had a chance to try it yet, but when I do, you can be sure I'll do a review.

Finally, I went to Debenhams to do a bit of Christmas shopping and ended up buying myself the Vera Wang Lovestruck perfume. It was on sale for only £35 for the 100ml bottle which was a bargain I just couldn't pass up!

So there you have it... I told you it was a mini haul! Also apologies for the crappy picture quality... I took it in a hurry on my iPhone 5c (which is actually another new item I've treated myself to recently) but I will get back to using my proper camera soon!

Have you been buying anything new recently? If so what?


No comments :

Post a Comment