Blogmas Day One: Happy 1st of December

Happy 1st of December! The year has flew in, and it's crazy to think we are only 25 days from Christmas. This year, I have decided to really challenge myself, and as a result I am taking part in Blogmas! For those of you who don't know, Blogmas is where you post every day from the December 1st to Christmas. I think a lot of people are planning on making all of the posts Christmas related, but I'm just going to be sticking to posting every day, while trying to make as many as possible Christmas related.

So today's post is just an introduction post. As I am writing this I am sipping on a glass of Prosecco and decorating the Christmas tree with my Mum while watching Christmas films. As you can tell I am in a very festive mood so I am extremely excited for getting all of my blog posts up!

Come back tomorrow for a post about Argento Jewellery's gorgeous Christmas range! It's sure to give you some gift ideas.


No comments :

Post a Comment