Blogmas Day 2 | Favourite Christmas Movies

In the approach to Christmas, I love curling up on the sofa, with a hot chocolate in hand, and a Christmas movie on the TV. So for today's post I thought I would tell you my 5 favourite Christmas movies. I know I said that today I would be talking about Argento jewellery, but silly me accidentally deleted the photos, so that post will have to be postponed for a few days. So on to the post...

The Santa Clause
This Christmas movie always managed to put me in the festive mood, and this year it was the very first Christmas movie I watched and I'll definitely be watching it numerous more times before the 25th! Tim Allen is brilliant in this movie and it always gets a few laughs from me.

Miracle on 34th Street (1947 & 1994)
Ok, so I guess this is cheating, but since I love both versions, I really didn't want to only include one! Both of these movies are ultimate feel-good movies, and while I definitely do prefer the original movie (the ending is far superior), I can never ignore the remake. Richard Attenbourgh is one of my all-time favourite movie Santa's, and adds so much charm to the remake.

Elf
I don't think there would be too many favourites lists that don't include Elf. This is definitely my favourite modern Christmas movie- Will Ferrel is brilliant in it! No matter how many times I watch it, I spend the entire time laughing: my favourite part has to be the 'Angry Elf' scene... hilarious.

Love Actually
Love Actually is one of those Christmas films I can watch all year long. I love every minute from beginning to end, and my favourite of the stories is the Prime Minister and Natalie's, especially the scene where the Prime Minister dances around 10 Downing Street!

White Christmas
White Christmas has to be my all-time favourite Christmas movie! I love everything about it from the songs to the sets, and I don't think I will ever get sick of it. I love classic movies, and I always love to watch anything with Bing Crosby... he has such an amazing voice and presence. As I've mentioned, I love all of the songs, but I'm going to be predictable and say that my favourite is White Christmas, and the version from this movie is my favourite of all the versions!

So there you have it... my favourite Christmas movies. I could have listed so many more, but I thought I would keep it short and sweet. What are your favourite Christmas movies?


No comments :

Post a Comment