Skincare Routine: Evening



If you have read my previous post you will know that I am currently doing a short series of posts on my full skincare routine. If you haven't read that post, then you can go here to read all about my morning skincare routine. For todays post, I will be telling you all about my evening skincare routine. While there are some similar products, there are also a few new additions so read on to find out more.

1. Garnier Micellar Water (£4.99 for full size) The first step I take, is to remove my makeup. Most evenings I tend to remove my eye makeup and face makeup seperately however sometimes I just go ahead and remove it all at once. For my eye makeup I like to use my favourite Micellar Water from Garnier. This removes my makeup so easily and doesn't leave any trace of product.

2. Tropic Smoothing Cleanser (£16) After removing my eye makeup I like to use this cleanser from Tropic to remove my face makeup. This is a very creamy cleanser that melts away all traces of my makeup without leaving my skin feeling stripped or tight.

3. Beebio Active Manuka Honey Facial Cleanser * ($47.50 nzd) After removing my makeup I like to cleanse again using the same cleanser from my morning routine. As I mentioned in my previous post, I love this cleanser because it leaves me skin feeling so soft and moisturised.

4. Tropic Vitamin Toner Pore Refining Mist (£14) Just like in the morning, I like to close my pores after cleansing by using my Tropic toner.

5. Beebio Active Manuka Honey Night Creme * ($81.97 nzd) At night I like to use a very thick moisturiser that is going to deeply hydrate my skin overnight. This moisturiser does a great job at that and I always wake up with very hydrated and soft skin.

6. Beebio Nectar Eye Serum * ($129 nzd) I'm convinced that I'm starting to get fine lines around my eyes so I have been using this product religiously in an attempt to prevent that from happening.

So there is my full evening routine, and it takes no more than 10 minutes out of my evening schedule. What products do you use in the evening?

* Some of these products were very kindly gifted to me by Adam from Beebio, however I promise that all opinions are still my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment