Skincare Routine: Exfoliators and Face Masks



For the final part of my Skincare Routine mini series, I will be telling you all about the products I use randomly throughout the week. This is the part of my routine that I am not yet fully happy with so make sure to let me know of any recommendations you have! If you want to read about the rest of my skincare routine that you can read about my morning routine and my evening routine.

1. Soap & Glory Scrub Your Nose In It (£6) Twice a week (or just whenever my skin is feeling a little dry) I like to use an exfoliator. For the past few years I have stuck with the Scrub Your Nose In It as I have found it is a great affordable exfoliator that leaves my skin feeling brand new. In the past I have used a lot of very harsh scrubs that aggravated my skin and left it looking a lot more red but thankfully this is gentle on my skin while still removing my dead skin.

2. Mario Badescu Drying Mask (£15.50) I have a very oily t-zone and this mask has become my number one product for helping to keep the oil under control. Once a week I apply this mask to my t-zone and leave it or 15 minutes. After washing it off I can instantly see that my skin is so much more matte and it stays this way for days after. I also use this as a spot treatment if I happen to get a bad spot (which fortunately isn't very often) as I've found this helps the spots to disappear much quicker.

3. Beebio Bee Venon and Active Manuka Honey Face Masque * ($115 nzd) While I do love clay masks, there are occasions where my skin is feeling dehydrated and thats when I like to reach for a really hydrating mask. Lately my mask of choice is this Beebio offering which really gives my skin a deep hydration.

What exfoliators and face masks do you like to use as part of your skin care routine? Make sure to let me know in the comments!

* Some of these products were very kindly gifted to me by Adam from Beebio, however I promise that all opinions are still my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment