Skincare Routine: Morning



When it comes to beauty, I find skincare to be one of the most important aspects. I am constantly on the lookout for new products and I finally think I have found the perfect skincare routine. Over the next three posts I will be telling you my entire routine: morning, evening and then the miscellaneous items I use in-between. Todays post will be all about my morning skincare routine, so lets get into it.

1. Beebio Active Manuka Honey Facial Cleanser * ($47.50 nzd) Beebio is a brand I had never heard of until Adam very kindly sent me a package full of their products. One of my favourite products was definitely this Facial Cleanser which has a lovely scent of honey. After using this my skin always feel so soft and moisturised. The best part of all is that after using this product for a while I can see that my skin is less red than it used to be.

2. Tropic Vitamin Toner Pore Refining Mist (£14) After cleansing I always like to use a toner to help close my pores. This toner from Tropic not only smells amazing, but I actually feel like it helps my skin. The ingredients contain aloe vera, rose water and cucumber juice, and it always leaves me skin feeling so refreshed.

3. Tropic Skin Revive Nourishing Cream (£22) I have two moisturisers I like to use in the morning. The first is this Tropic moisturiser which I like to use when I'm applying makeup after. This is a great moisturiser that, while it is thick and very hydrating, also soaks in very quickly so is perfect when I have makeup to apply.

4. Beebio Active Manuka Honey Day Creme * ($81.97 nzd) This is the moisturiser I like to reach for when I'm having a makeup free day or if I have very dehydrated skin. It is very thick and takes a while to soak in but leaves my skin feeling absolutely amazing without leaving a greasy or oily feel to my skin like I find a lot of thicker moisturisers do.

5. Tropic Eye Refresh Cooling Gel (£15) Due to my severe lack of sleep (thanks a lot insomnia) I tend to have pretty bad bags under my eyes a lot of time. For that reason I like to use this eye gel every morning. I'll be honest in that I'm not 100% sure that this actually makes a lot of difference, but I still like to use it every morning.

So there you have it, my morning skincare routine. I follow this routine almost every single morning and only skip it when I'm staying at my boyfriends or I'm travelling (don't worry, I still clean my face, I just use a much simpler routine). What skincare products do you like to use in the morning?

* Some of these products were very kindly gifted to me by Adam from Beebio, however I promise that all opinions are still my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment