Review | Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron *



I have naturally curly hair, so I tend to straighten my hair at least once or twice a week. For as long as I can remember I have used GHDs, but the pair I have been using are years old and could probably do with being replaced. So when the lovely Madison from Irresistible Me contacted me and offered my the opportunity to try out their Dual Voltage Diamond Flat Iron * ($149) I jumped at the chance. Irresistible Me is an American company that is best know for their Clip-In Extensions, but they also have a variety of hair tools available.

As I have already mentioned, Irresistible Me is an American company, and my package took a week to arrive, so I was very happy with the quick delivery! The flat iron comes in a black box with the company name on the front and information about the flat iron printed on the inside. The box is very sturdy so I've kept it to store my flat iron in. Also a quick note: as I live in the UK, I needed to buy an adaptor plug, but these are easily bought for a few pound online (I got mine for £5 off Amazon).



The Diamond Flat Iron is a "SMART styling iron featuring unique DIAMOND Hi-Tech, which coats the floating ceramic plates with crushed diamond particles mixed with tourmaline". This unique diamond technology helps to lock in your hairs natural oils and moisturiser and also keeps frizz at bay. The design is a bright red (such a fun colour) and has some great features that helps to make it easier to straighten your hair.

Some of the most important information:

1. It heats up in 15 seconds
2. The flat iron is dual voltage- this means it can be used worldwide without worrying about burning the flat iron out.
3. The flat iron turns itself off after 30 minutes if you forget to turn it off (I'm sure this has happened to most people)
4. There is a display that shows the temperature- this also switches between Celsius and Fahrenheit depending on what voltage you are on
5. It has a 360° cord that swivels as you use it so you don't get tangled
6. The buttons are placed on the inside, so you can't accidentally press them



As you can see, I have naturally have very curly hair which can be a pain in the bum to straighten. I don't normally straighten from curly, as it it much easier for me to blow dry straight and then straighten, but I decided that straightening from curly would really show me what this flat iron can do!

The first thing I noticed, what how comfortable this flat iron was to hold! The thumb print makes this a very easy flat iron to hold and the floating plates self-adjust so it glides over your hair without pulling on it.



After using the Diamond Flat Iron I was left with lovely sleek, straight hair. After using this flat iron I instantly noticed how my hair was much less frizzy than when I previously used my GHDs.

At only $149 (about £112) this flat iron is definitely worth the money! It has a great design that really helps to make straightening your hair a much easier task. If you want gorgeous sleek hair, then definitely give the Irresistible Me Diamond Flat Iron a try!

* This flat iron was very kindly gifted to me by Madison from Irresistible Me, however all opinions are my own.

No comments :

Post a Comment