Review: L'Oreal Pure Clay Masks



If you're a reader of beauty blogs, then chances are you have heard about the L'Oreal Purity Clay Masks. The range of three masks each contain a different active ingredient, each of which helps the mask target a specific skin issue. Detox contains charcoal, Glow contains red algae, and Purity contains eucalyptus. These masks have been a HUGE hit amongst the blogging community, and it's no wonder... they're great!



Each of these masks contain 50ml of product and claims to provide ten applications. As well as the unique active ingredient each mask contains a blend of three clays:

Kaolin - A highly effective natural clay, known to absorb impurities and excess sebum.
Montmorillonite - Rich in minerals, a clay recognised for helping to eliminate imperfections.
Ghassoul - A pure clay highly concentrated in minerals renowned to help clarify complexion




The Purity Mask, contains eucalyptus and promises to mattify and purify your skin after a week of using. As a girl with a very oily t-zone, mattifying properties is something I look for in my skincare products, so this one instantly caught my eye. Also, it's green, and if there's one thing I love, it's a green face mask!

The next mask, the Glow Mask, contains red algae and claims to make your skin smoother and brighter after one use, and helps to tighten your pores and help refine skin texture after about a week. The red algae also contains tiny beads that help exfoliate you skin when you use it.

Finally, the Detox Mask contains charcoal and it's main promise is to draw out impurities and leave your skin looking fresher and luminous. I have quite a few blackheads on my nose so I love charcoal in my skincare as it attracts and draws out the dirt and impurities in your skin.



You can use these masks individually, or multi-mask like I tend to do. Personally, I like to use Purity on my forehead, Detox on my nose, and Glow on my cheeks and chin, but depending on your personal skin concerns, you might like to use them differently. These are definitely great masks that I think would work for most people, and the best part of all, is the price! At only £7.99 they are a fraction of what most decent high-quality masks cost, and for that price, you could maybe even afford to buy all three!

No comments :

Post a Comment