Mini Lush Haul



Last week I went into Lush for the first time in AGES and I couldn't resist the urge to buy some seasonal bath bombs. Unfortunately, when I went in, the place was packed (like literally could not move) so my hatred for crowds and having to push through people led to me only being able to buy the first two products I grabbed. I wasn't sure if I was even going to put up a post about this, because it seems like such a miserable haul, but I just couldn't resist.

The first, Pumpkin, is from the halloween collection and has to be one of the cutest bath bombs! It smells very citrusy (one of my favourite scents) and I can't wait to use it! The second bath bomb I bought is the Northern Lights, which is from the Christmas collection. I have heard so many great things about this bath bomb, so as soon as I saw it I knew I had to get it!

So there you have it, the shortest post ever about the two products I bought! I'm definitely going to have to take another trip in soon because there is so much more I want to buy! Hopefully next time it won't be quite as busy.

No comments :

Post a Comment