Mini Haul: ASOS & Yankee Candle

Recently I've been trying very hard not to spend too much money on shopping, due to my extremely long wish-list that I need to save for. Unfortunately, with Christmas just around the corner, all of the shops are putting on amazing deals and savings, which at times I'm finding rather hard to resist. So I thought I would share with you all just a few of the items I have bought over the last week!

The first 2 items I bought were from ASOS. I wasn't going to buy anything, and I even tweeted about how I was attempting to resist the urge, but ASOS replied with a link to their 30% off promotion, and in that moment, my self-control went out the window.


The first item I bought was this black jumper with sequin sleeves from Mango. I have actually had my eye on this jumper since I first saw it in the catalogue, but my local Mango store never had it in so I never bought it. But when I saw it on ASOS, for £18 down from £34.99, I couldn't not buy it. I've already wore it three times since I received it last week and I love it, thought I do find the sequins to be a little itchy sometimes.


This leather quilted skirt by the brand Urban Code has to be my favourite item that I have bought in a very long time! I got it for £45 but it has went back up to £60 (still down from £115). I think I would still buy it at this price though, because it is perfect! And the fit is very true to size.

I had also bought this coat in red and black, however it was too big so I have had to send it back. Shame, because it is another item I have wanted since it first came out!

Next I went to Yankee. One of the things I bought was the large Christmas Eve candle, but they wrapped it for me, and now I want to leave it wrapped and put it under the tree as a gift for myself. Yes, I know... I am crazy.


I have however, opened my new Advent Calendar that I bought. This was down to £14 from £21, so I decided I couldn't pass it up! As you can see I have already opened day 1, and it contained a Snowflake Cookie tealight, which smelt amazing. Will definitely be purchasing a large candle!

So that is my haul. It is only mini, but I am sure I will be buying lots more over the next month so you can probably expect another few hauls!

Have you bought anything recently?

xx Lauren

2 comments :

  1. Love everything you got! If the yankee candle advent was available in the US I think that is the one I would have got-- I love candles!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous! I'm still tempted to buy it at £60!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete