New Years Outfit 001

So with less than 3 weeks to New Years, it is time to start thinking about what you will be wearing to ring in the new year. Over the next few weeks I will be making a series of Outifit guides to cover all of the different ways you can celebrate the end of 2013, and the beginning of 2014! First up... celebrating in a night club or at a fancy party!

Silver Bodycon Dress (Miss Selfridge)
Burgandy Heels (Topshop)
Leather Clutch (ASOS)
Glitter Section Collar (Topshop)
Chanel Rouge Allure 'Palpitante'


I love this silver dress from Miss Selfridge, in fact it is the dress I wore to my Christmas work dinner last week (I'll post a picture below, excuse the poor quality). It is bodycon so it makes a little dressier which is why this outfit is more suited to a night out or dressier party! I think this dress would look perfect paired with some red accessories, which is why I have featured this gorgeous clutch and shoes. They are slightly different shades of red, but I don't think anybody would really notice!

As the clutch has gold detailing, I thought that this should be tied in with the necklace, however I didn't want to add an entirely gold necklace. This necklace from Topshop is perfect as it features both silver and gold, so it ties in to the outfit really well.

Finally, I think that the best way to complete a dressy outfit, is through a red lipstick! When I wore this dress last week I decided to use Chanel Rouge Allure 'Palpitante'. This is a pinky toned red lipstick, and I love it! It works well on a lot of skin tones, and the lipstick applies wonderfully and stays in place throughout the night... perfect for when you are partying the night away!

I hope you like this outfit! Here is a picture of me in this dress (again, excuse the quality):



No comments :

Post a Comment