New Day, New Hair


So if anyone follows me on instagram (and if you don't, sort it out and follow me already!), then you might have seen the picture I posted a few days ago saying how much I loved the length of my hair. If you have seen it then you might be wondering why on earth I decided to get 4 inches cut off just 3 days later!

Well this morning I woke up, and before I had even managed to drag myself out of bed I had decided that it was way to unhealthy and needed chopped. So I got straight onto the phone to my hairdresser who fortunately could fit me in today. See, I'm a little weird when it comes to getting my hair cut: when I decide my hair needs cut I have to get it done that day or I just chicken out and then another few months will pass before I make the decision again.

I didn't get that much changed to my hair. As I've mentioned I got 4 inches cut off and then got the front of my hair layered slightly. My hair had become quite shapeless due to the fact I have no layers, and it was so long that it was all just weighed down. I still have no layers but because it isn't as long there is a lot more bounce and volume to it! It is also holding a curl now- I'm writing this 6 hours after getting my hair cut and all of the curls are still intact. Before I got it cut the curls would have fell out within an hour or two!

So overall, not a huge change. It probably doesn't even warrant a whole post. But I thought I would do one anyway, as I love how much healthy it looks and feels! I'm going to include the instagram picture below so you can see what my hair was like before!


Have you had your hair cut recently? What did you get done?


No comments :

Post a Comment