#HaveYouDiscovered | Bronzers

So we are now onto week 6 of the #HaveYouDiscovered challenge! You may have noticed that I skipped weeks 4 and 5, this is partly due to having no laptop (and therefore no way to blog) for week 5, and because I actually don't have a favourite concealer or powder yet! But I do have a favourite bronzer, and while you have probably all heard of it and read a million reviews on it, I'm still excited to share it with you!

I have been using the Benefit Hoola Bronzer for ages... probably close to 3 years now, and I have to say it is a great bronzer for giving a healthy glow! I can't comment on how useful it is for contouring, as that is something I never do (just can't get the hang of it), but it is a matte bronzer so you could probably use it! I am quite pale, so I like that it isn't too dark or orange and looks really natural on the skin. It is easy to apply: I use my M.A.C. blush brush and then if I have accidentally applied too much I just quickly go over it with my powder brush to blend it out. A brush does come with the bronzer, but as with all of these free brushes, I threw mine out.

This bronzer retails at £23.50, which is a little more pricey than some bronzers but certainly not the most expensive you can find! My bronzer is in the old packaging, but it now comes with a lid that just lifts up rather than comes off, and has a mirror on the inside.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer: £23.50/8g

Don't forget to search #Haveyoudiscovered on twitter to see everybody else's posts!


No comments :

Post a Comment