#HaveYouDiscovered | Hair Products

I have to be honest: when it comes to hair products, I fail. No matter how hard I try to start a good hair care routine, it never works out, and while I may stick to it for a few weeks (normally after having my hair cut) I soon go back to rarely using anything. However if there is one product that I consistently use, it is the John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls.

I have naturally curly hair, and I go through phases of either always wearing it straight or always wearing it curly. I'm currently back into my phase of always wearing it curly in an attempt to give it a break from heat. This means that most days I don't even dry my hair, and instead just leave it to dry naturally. In order to try and ensure I get decent curls I like to use the Dream Curls spray, and I really do notice a difference when I use it. My curls are more defined and my hair is a lot less frizzy.

I have tried various other curl sprays but I always come back to this one. As well as being the best at defining my curls and reducing frizz, it is the only one that doesn't leave my hair feeling sticky. I also love this spray as I can also use it on my hair when it's dry to refresh my curls and give them a boost.

One last thing I have to mention is that this product last FOREVER. As you can see I still have the old style packaging which was replaced quite a while ago now, and there is still just under half of the product left. And I genuinely use this all the time. Definitely great value for money.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Dream Curls Curl Perfector: £5.59/200ml


No comments :

Post a Comment