Mini Avon Beauty Haul


If you are a regular reader of my blog, you might know by now that I am a huge fan of lipsticks, so since it had been a while since I had bought any, I decided to buy three new options that I thought would be great for summer. The first two are from the Ultra Colour Matte Lipstick and after a lot of deciding, I settled on the shades Matte Fuchsia and Matte Peach. Matte lipsticks are what I would normally gravitate to, so I have a feeling these two will be getting a lot of use over the summer!


A few weeks ago my mum came home with an Avon catalogue, and as it had been a while since I had bought anything from Avon, I decided to order a few items. A lot of the items in the catalogue where actually on sale, so my entire order (5 items: I forgot to include a lip brush in the pictures) only came to £19 which I think is pretty good! Since this will be my last haul before IMATS (only 26 days!!) I thought I would show you what I bought.

The final lipstick I bought was Caressing Coral from the Perfect Kiss Lipstick line. This is the lipstick I am most excited to try as it looks gorgeous! I have a few coral lipsticks, but they are all quite sheer so I am hoping this will provide a bit more coverage. This nail polish from the Gel Finish Nail Enamel line, is in the shade Limoncello and it was very much an impulse buy. I saw the shade and thought it looks so different to all of the other polishes I own, however now I actually own it I can't see me wearing it too much! The final item I bought was the Retractable Lip Brush, but I forgot to actually photograph it!


No comments :

Post a Comment