An Announcement and a Thank-You

Today I returned home from a long day at work to some great news... I"VE BEEN NOMINATED IN THE BLOG AWARDS IRELAND!

Yep, thats right. My little blog has made it onto the longlist for the 'Best Newcomer Blog' and 'Best Beauty Blog'. I am up against so many amazing blogs, so while I'm not expecting to make it any further in these awards, I am just so happy and proud to have been included. Here is the full long list, and I recommend that you go visit all of the amazing blogs! I can't wait to start looking through all of the blogs that I have not yet visited.

This past month I haven't felt very motivated when it comes to my blog. I'm sure a lot of bloggers go through this at some point or another, so I know I'm not alone, but it was still hard for me to get through. I am happy to say however that after taking part in last nights #bbloggers chat, which gave me the chance to interact with the blogging community again, and receiving this news, I am feeling so inspired again. I can't wait to start putting out some great posts again.

To finish, I just want to say thanks again. Blogging really has became something I have loved, and part of that reason is because of the amazing blogging community and my wonderful readers.

So thank you, and good luck to everyone who has been nominated!


No comments :

Post a Comment