Relaxed Wedding OOTD

Dress Zara
Bangles Forever 21
Cuff Forever 21
Earrings Topshop
Fascinator Unknown

Hello everyone. Here is a quick OOTD from a wedding I attended 2 weeks ago. Unfortunately I was a bit rushed for time so I couldn't take better photos, but these still give you an idea of what I wore. I love this dress: I bought it when I was in London from the Zara sale and at only £20 it was a bargain! It was very long so I had to wear my 5 inch Carvella heels... not ideal when you know you will be wearing them all day. As the style of the dress was very relaxed I decided to continue that with the jewellery so I just went with some bracelets from Forever21, hoop earrings from Topshop, and a mixture of rings (normal and midi) from Topshop and Miss Selfridge.


No comments :

Post a Comment