Review | Barry M 'Vanilla'


Matte nail polish is a trend that I never fully got in to. I bought a few of the Barry M matte nail polishes to try it out, but I think I wore each of them once before forgetting about them. So when I came across Barry M 'Vanilla' in my collection I thought it was time to give it another try.

Vanilla is a beautiful nude grey shade with a slight lilac undertone which isn't really showing up in the picture. I applied two coats of this and as you can see from the picture above, it is still slightly sheer in places so I would suggest using three coats for a perfect manicure.

This nail polish dries really quickly compared to other Barry M polishes that I've tried. I'm not sure if this is due to the matte finish or not, but either way it is a big plus for me as I hate waiting for polish to dry. Since this is a matte finish I couldn't apply my usual top coat but I still managed to go three days before any chips started to appear, which I think is good going.

I think this is the perfect nude shade that would be perfect for every season. It feels like a very grown up shade which would be perfect for an everyday shade. I really don't know why I wasn't a huge fan of this polish the first time around because I love it now, and I can't wait to try my other matte shades.




No comments :

Post a Comment