Review | Juicy Couture 'Viva La Juicy' Perfume


For the past few years two of my favourite perfumes have been the Juicy Couture Peace, Love and Juicy and Couture Couture so when my parents bought my the Viva La Juicy for Christmas I just knew it would quickly be adding itself to the list of favourites.

My go-to scents are always sweet and floral so this perfume is perfect for me. According to the Juicy Couture website it "combines delicious wild berries, with creamy vanilla and bright jasmine" which gives it a youthful and flirty feel.

Like most of the Juicy Couture perfumes, Viva La Juicy comes in a pretty glass bottle that looks lovely set on a dresser. The glass bottle and stopper-style lid gives it a slightly vintage feel, while the pink bow helps to reinforce the girly and youthful feel. My bottle came as part of a gift set, but the normal retailed bottles also come with a 'couture' necklace.

As well as the bottle of perfume, I also got a travel spray which is so handy for throwing into your bag. I love having perfume with me to respray throughout the day but my perfume bottles didn't always fit into my bags (plus they added unnecessary weight to already heavy bags).

This is a perfect perfume for day time and for spring/summer, however if you aren't a fan of floral scents then you probably won't be a fan of this. Also older buyers might consider this a little 'young' for their tastes, but personally young and sweet/floral scents are right up my street.

You can buy the 30ml Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy for £34.50 from Boots.


No comments :

Post a Comment