The Netflix Tag


Lately my nights all seem to follow the same routine. Curl up on the sofa or in bed with a mug of tea, some snacks, and watch Netflix on either my iPad or the TV. Since I am clearly addicted to Netflix, I thought it would only be appropriate to do The Netflix Tag which was created by Annie from Annie Writes Beauty.

1. What are you favourite series' to watch on Netflix?
Well lately I have been obsessed with Pretty Little Liars. I've also been enjoying watching Gossip Girl, Whitechapel and Sherlock.

2. What are you currently watching on Netflix?
As I mentioned in the previous answers, I'm currently obsessed with Pretty Little Liars which I have been watching every day. Though right this very second, I am watching Captain America: The First Avenger.

3. If you could have any series, old or new put on Netflix, what would it be?
Aah there are so many I could choose. To begin with they should put Friends on the UK Netflix; despite owning it on DVD and watching it pretty much every day on Comedy Central, I feel the need to watch it on Netflix as well. I am just a tiny bit obsessed. I would also love One Tree Hill, Beverly Hills 90210 and Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Because who doesn't want to watch Carlton dance to 'It's Not Unusual'?

4. What is your one peeve about Netflix?
Can I cheat and give two peeves? First of all, the fact the US Netflix is so much better than the UK. Secondly the navigation. While it is simple enough to find TV programmes, I hate trying to find a film to watch.

5. What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?
A mug of tea/coffee, blanket, some snacks and cozy pyjamas.

6. Recommend one series or film for someone else.
If you are into girly teen programs, then definitely Pretty Little Liars. If you are more into crime dramas then Whitechapel is amazing. As for films, there are some great options on there, but my particular favourites are Top Gun and Good Will Hunting.

I'm not going to tag specific people in this, instead I am just going to tag everybody who has read this post! If you do this tag then let me know in the comments so I can read your answers.


No comments :

Post a Comment