Review | Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade 'Medium Brown'

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade

Over the past few years, brows have really become a 'thing' and as a result I have been on a constant look out for products that will give me the best looking brows. After hearing so many great things about the brand Anastasia Beverly Hills, I decided it was finally time to try it out, so off I went to Cult Beauty to order the Dipbrow Pomade. After a very quick delivery, I was happy to finally get the chance to see what all the fuss was about.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade

After spending days going back and forwards on what shade to choose, I finally ordered the shade 'Medium Brown'. When it first arrived I was worried it was too dark as I am used to using a slightly lighter shade on my brows, however after using it for a couple of days I came to accept that it was in fact the perfect shade for my brows.

The Dipbrow Pomade is waterproof and smudge proof which is perfect for those days when you get caught in the rain (most days where I live) or for if you live in hot climates. I'm so used to using powders on my brows that the cream formula at first worried me slightly, but after trying it I instantly fell in love. It created perfectly sharp lines and gives me a great arch, all while still looking natural.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Dip Brow Pomade

I've found that when it comes to using this product, a little definitely goes a long way. The Dipbrow Pomade is so pigmented that you need the tiniest bit to achieve perfect brows, which means that this small little jar should last a long time! I like to apply this using my favourite angled brush. I begin by lining the lower part of my brow (ignoring the inner fifth), then lining the top part while focusing on perfecting my arch. I then move onto extending the tail of my brow slightly, before filling in my brows. Finally, in upward motions, I fill in the very inner part of my brow that I missed ealier. I like to just use whatever product is left on my brush at this point as I hate to make it look to bold and over-drawn.

Below you can see a before and after of my brows. As you can see my brows are quite sparse however they do have a decent shape. Afterwards using the Dipbrow you can see that my brows are a lot bolder looking while still looking very natural. I think it's safe to say that I love the Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade and I can't wait to try more products (the Brow Wiz is next on my list). When I started using the on my brows I got so many compliments, and so many people where asking me if I got my eyebrows done because they looked so different. And any product that gets me compliments gets a big tick in my book.



The Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade is £15 and can be purchased here

No comments :

Post a Comment