The Five Lip Products That Make Me Smile



Lipsticks are my favourite makeup item, and over the years I have acquired quite a large collection of them. I always feel like my makeup isn't complete until I've applied my lipstick, and when I'm feeling down, there's nothing like a bright red lipstick to cheer me up. So today I thought I would share my five favourite lipsticks with you all.

1. Chanel Rouge Allure 'Palpitante' (£26) This lipstick was my first venture into the world of high-end lipsticks, and to this day it remains a firm favourite. This is a gorgeous pinky red that is perfect for those who don't like to go for a full-on classic red. It's got brilliant pigmentation and lasts so long- I can go all day with only one reapplication after eating.

2. Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil 'Berry Much' (£4.99) I don't own many jumbo lip pencils, but of the ones I do own, this is definitely my favourite. A gorgeous deep berry colour (as the name would suggest) it is perfect in the Winter, or even in the Summer when you are feeling a little bit edgy. The formulation is creamy and not at all drying on your lips. Plus, they last ages and fade evenly, so you aren't left with horrible dark patches all over your lips.



3. Lancome L'Absolu Rouge Lipstick 'Rose Nu' (£23.50) I got this sample sized lipstick ages ago but it only recently that I realised just what a gorgeous lipstick this is. It is a beautiful warm toned pink and has a slightly opaque finish. I like to wear this lipstick when I have darker eye-makeup as it completes the look without competing with the eyes.

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick by Kate Moss '107' (£5.49) Ah yes, the much loved Kate Moss 107 shade. I bought this lipstick ages ago after constantly hearing how amazing it was on various twitter chats, and instantly fell in love. It is a gorgeous red wine shade that seems to suit most skin tones. I've reviewed this lipstick in the past, so if you want to read that go here.

5. Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick 'Nude-ist' This has to be one of my most worn lip products. It is a gorgeous warm nude/rose shade and is the perfect shade for both day and night. What I love most is that it seems to make my lips look so much fuller. The only downside is that it is very drying (probably due to it being so matte) so you do have to make sure to exfoliate your lips before hand and to reapply lip balm throughout the day.

What are some of your favourite lip products?

No comments :

Post a Comment