February Favourites

beauty favourites

I can't believe we have already came to the end of February. I know I sound cliche, but this month really has gone so fast... it doesn't feel that long ago that I was telling you all my January favourites and now it's time to tell you what products I have loved this month.

1. L'Oreal Infallible Foundation (£9.99) I've been using this foundation for most of February and I have to say I really love it. At first I was using the Matte version of this foundation but unfortunately it just didn't work for me so instead I switched to this version and it really is as good as everybody says! It's medium coverage and lasts all day, even during a 9 hour work day, so as you can imagine it gets a huge thumbs up from me. You can definitely expect a full review on this soon.

anastasia dip brow

2. Garnier 7 Days Mango Hand Cream (£3.29) I suffer from very dry hands due to the fact I'm constantly washing them in work and I have to open a lot of cardboard boxes (you wouldn't think cardboard would dry your hands out so much) so hand cream is something I always have on hand. One day in work however I found that I forgot to pick up my usual L'Occitane hand cream, so I went and bought this Garnier offering and since then I haven't picked up another type. Seriously, this hand cream works wonders; it leaves my hands feeling soft without that greasy feeling that some hand creams give you. Also, it smells AMAZING.

3. Valentino Rock'n Dream Perfume I received this travel sized perfume from my Aunt for Christmas and I really like it. I'm terrible at describing perfumes, so I won't even make an attempt to, but I will say that this is the perfect perfume for both day and night, and has great lasting power. As it turns out, you can't actually buy this anymore (no clue where my Aunt managed to buy it) so I'm afraid I don't have a link.

garnier hand cream

4. Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade 'Medium Brown' (£15) I just reviewed this last week, so you can read that here. But basically, this is a cream brow product that has worked wonders for my brows. It has finally given me the 'on fleek' (think that's the first time I've ever used that term) brows that I have been after, and is so easy to use. I've only been using this for just over a week now, but it already a firm favourite, that's how good it is.

5. Lancome Définicils Mascara (£23.50) This is another product I received for Christmas, and I've used it everyday since. It gives me lovely defined lashes that look very natural. If you're into a dramatic lashes then this isn't the mascara for you, but for me, it gives me the perfect daytime look.

What products have you been loving this month?

No comments :

Post a Comment