#Instalife 002

Instalife
Top Row: On the train to Belfast | Treating myself to macarons | Photographs of myself and friends
Middle Row: All dressed up for the formal | Tea and slutty brownies | Me and Laura out for drinks
Bottom Row: Netflix and lunch | Walking my dog | Breakfast in bed


It's hard to believe the month of February is nearly over and that we will soon be in March. It is only 3 weeks until I turn 22, which is extremely scary, especially as most people would guess that I am only 17 or 18.

February has been an alright month. I've had some fun nights out but I've worked a lot (not that you would guess it looking at my bank account) so I wasn't in Belfast as much as I would have like to be. Some of my highlights of February include the formal I attended and going out for Laura's birthday!

Another HUGE highlight of February was reaching 100 followers! I can't tell you guys how much I appreciate all of your support. I have really enjoyed blogging, and I have loved getting to know so many different bloggers. I have actually just booked flights to London for the IMATS in June, so I hope I'll get to meet some of you when I'm over!

I'm going to end todays posts with links to my different social media sites, so you guys can follow me and keep up-to-date with what I'm doing:
Bloglovin
Twitter
Instagram
Google+
Pinterest
Tumblr


What have been your highlights of February?


No comments :

Post a Comment