Pamper Night Essentials

Before I get into the post, apologies for being a bad blogger this past week! I started out last week with good intentions, but then got distracted by fun times (i.e partying and Belfast) and not so fun times (i.e. work). But I am back this week with lots of new posts and content to make up for it!

During the winter, I love to have regular pamper nights. I love them during the summer aswell ofcourse, but there's just something about having a relaxing night when it is cold and raining outside. So today I thought I would share a few of my favourite products for my pamper nights!


The first step of a pamper night obviously has to involve a long relaxing bubble bath. I love to have bubble baths, and my favourite bath foam is the Energy Bubble Bath Foam from Rituals. This has the loveliest lightest smell, and helps to leave my skin feel smooth and soft afterwards. I also love Ritual's shower foams, and my favourite is the Yogi Flow, again because it has the most gorgeous scent! Finally no relaxing bath is complete with out a head to toe exfoliation to leave your skin feeling amazing. I've recently finished and threw out my facial exfoliator and haven't got around to replacing it. For my body I have a few that I like to use, but recently I have been using the Sanctuary Body Scrub


After my bath, I like to use a body lotion and I normally reach for one from my vast Body Shop collection. The Japanese Cherry Blossom body lotion is one of my favourites as it reminds me of summer! Queen Helene Masque is such a great mask for pamper nights as it is a classic green masque and therefore reminds me of slumber parties in films!
When pampering yourself you can't leave out your hands and feet, so I love to get out my Soap and Glory Hand Food and Heel Genius! And since I'm leaving them feeling so soft, I like to paint my nails and toenails using my favourite nail polishes.

What are your favourite products for pampering yourself?


No comments :

Post a Comment