My Current Loves... #003


It's hard to believe it is already the end of February... this month has gone so fast! It is now only 19 days until I turn 22, 63 days until I go to England for my cousins wedding, and 120 days until I go to London. I know that still seems like a long way away, but going off how fast these last 2 months have flew by, I'll be in London in no time! But enough of all of that... time to get on to the post!

My first favourite of the month, is a blush: MAC 'Dollymix'. This is a gorgeous bright pink that looks scary in the pan but is actually very natural on the cheeks. I've been applying this using my Real Techniques blush brush, as this brush doesn't pick up too much product, so it is great to use with more pigmented and brighter blushes.

If you read my review on the CoverGirl Clump Crusher LashBlast mascara, then you would have already known that I have been loving this mascara! It is great for a natural day time look, as it doesn't give too much drama, but still really opens your eyes which is exactly what I need to make me appear more awake (insomnia is a bitch!). As I mentioned in the review, I wouldn't use this at night but I reach for it every day. If you want to read the review, check it out here.

I've been using this Maybelline 24hr Stay Foundation alot during the past few weeks. I'm not too sure it can live up to its '24hr stay' promise, but it does last well throughout the day, and this is coming from someone with a very oily t-zone! The only downside is the shade selection- as with most drugstore foundations, there really isn't a huge variety in the shades, and despite owning the palest shade they offer, I still find it is slightly too dark.

This month I rediscovered my love for Benefit's Lee Lee perfume! I used to wear this everyday but it has been neglected since the summer. The scent is a combination of floral and fruity, and there are slightly musky undertones. There is also the matter of the packaging, which like all Benefit products is SO DAMN CUTE! I mean just look at it? This bottle (along with 4 other of the Crescent Row perfumes) are all displayed on my bookshelf as it would be a crime to hide them away.

I signed up to Netflix shortly before Christmas, and I really don't know how I got managed without it! I have rediscovered some of my favourite films and TV programs on here, as well as finding some new favourites! At the minute I am quite obsessed with Dawson's Creek and I'm about to start catching up with Vampire Diaries. I also have such a long list of movies I need to watch.

Last but not least, is the Pink Dragon Fruit tea lights from Yankee Candle. This is one of my new favourite scents and is perfect for Spring and Summer as it is fruity and sweet but not too overpowering. I also love these little tea lights as they actually last for quite some time and still have a great scent! Though I have to say I'll definitely be buying this scent in either the tarts, or the jar.

Except I have just remembered I am on a spending ban, so I won't be buying either. *Sigh*

What are your current loves?


No comments :

Post a Comment