Review: Victoria's Secret Forbidden Vanilla Body Mist


My friend Laura was in America over New Years, and when she was there she bought me the Victoria's Secret Body Mist in 'Forbidden Vanilla' which is from the Midnight Exotics line. I was extremely happy as this is my first body mist from Victoria's Secret and I have been looking to try them for ages! So today I thought I would do a quick review of it!

On the bottle this scent is described as "Vanilla Noir & Velvet Teakwood". Now I'm not sure about anyone else, but I have no idea what teakwood is supposed to smell like, so I have no idea if you can actually detect the teakwood in this scent. What I can detect though, is the vanilla, which is quite strong. There is also some other scent but I don't know what it is (maybe it's the teakwood?) which prevents the scent from being too sickeningly sweet. Overall I would say this scent is sweet but sexy, and is perfect as a day-time Winter scent.

I don't think I will be using this too much during the summer, as I tend to reach for fruitier scents during the summer, but I can definitely see this being my staple day time scent for the next few months! I also probably wouldn't use this too much at night, as I prefer stronger scents at night.

The scent lasts for a few hours, which means I have to respray it a few times during the day, but I don't mind this as I have never found a body mist that last for more than a few hours. The bottle is very cute, and looks great on my dressing table (though it has spent more time in my handbag, than on my dressing table).

Overall I love this body mist. Its sweet and sexy and I think it will appeal to most ages. I also can't wait to take a trip to a Victoria's Secret store when I'm in London so I can try the matching products!

Have you tried and Victoria's Secret body mists? Which are your favourite?


No comments :

Post a Comment