Review: The Body Shop Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion and Perfume Oil


I have a bit of an obsession with products from The Body Shop. Over the past year or so, my collection has grown so big that in my 5 drawer unit that I have for body products, 4 drawers are dedicated to The Body Shop products, and I have had to ban myself from buying any more until I have used some up.

Two of my favourite products from The Body Shop, are a body lotion and perfume oil that both happen to be from the same range- Japanese Cherry Blossom! This is definitely my favourite scent from The Body Shop. It is sweet and floral without being to overpowering. In fact, I feel that there is a chance you might like this even if you are not a huge fan of floral scents as it is still very light and fresh. For most people this will probably be just a summer scent, but for me I like to use this during the Winter as it reminds me of Summer!

The body lotion does a really good job at leaving my skin feeling soft and moisturised, and I love that it soaks in quickly which means I can get dressed after only a few minutes. The pump design of the bottle means you can get a good amount of the product without any hassle, which is one of the reasons I prefer the body lotions to the body butters. Also the bottle is very pretty and looks lovely set on my unit.

After using the body lotion I love to put a bit of the perfume oil on my pulse points. The scent lasts well, but if you are out all day you will have to reapply a few times but because the bottle is so small it is easy to carry around! Again the packaging is very pretty and I love to set this with all of my perfume bottles.

I know I started this post saying I was on a ban from The Body Shop, but writing this post has REALLY made me want to buy the shower gel and fragrance mist from this range... I think I might have to break my ban. Whoops.

What are your favourite products from The Body Shop?


No comments :

Post a Comment